YOUR VISIT TO CIRCA 6 SALON SPA
- Please arrive a little early for your scheduled appointment. Enjoy a walk through our retail area and pick up your favorite Aveda product. If you are running a little late, please understand that every effort will be made to still deliver your service. However, your appointment may have to be rescheduled. We request that you give at least 24 hour notice in the event you have to cancel. We may be able to accommodate another client who is waiting for a service.
- Your experience will begin with a consultation. We will make every effort to listen and learn exactly what you’re expecting from your service.
- Please advise us of any allergies or medical conditions before your service.
- Before you leave, please feel free to pre-book your next appointment with your favorite service provider. This will ensure that you get the time most convenient for you.
- Circa 6 Salon Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen items or items left behind.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks and cash are all acceptable methods of payment.
- To ensure the safety of our clients/staff, and to allow us to give each client our undivided attention, only the person receiving the service is permitted on the styling floor.
- All other guests are asked to wait in the reception area, as required by our insurance provider.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children are not allowed in the spa or nail area at any time.
- We kindly request that you set your phone to vibrate or off.
- $25 will be charged for all checks returned for non-sufficient funds.